RENTAL Pioneer DDJ-SX w/ Case + QSC K12 Speakers + Stands & Cables Package ***FREE LOCAL DELIVERY ***
- 0.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
What you're getting:
(1) Pioneer DDJ-SX DJ Controller
(1) Odyssey FZGSPIDDJSX Case
(2) QSC K12 Powered PA Speakers
(2) Ultimate Support JS-TS50 Stands w/ Carry Case
(2) 20' XLR Cables
PIONEER DDJ-SX DJ CONTROLLER
Ready to discover the power of Serato DJ Software? Even if you're a seasoned Serato user, you're going to love DJing with the Pioneer DJ DDJ-SX. This powerhouse DJ controller was built from the ground up to give you total hands-on control over Serato's four decks. Eight soft-touch rubber controller/trigger pads per deck give you control of loops/samples. The DDJ-SX gives you 100% plug-and-play freedom (no extra mapping or setup time needed). Since it's also an audio interface, the DDJ-SX is the only hardware you need, apart from your laptop and maybe a microphone.
Beyond plug-and-play integration with Serato, the DDJ-SX also sports a seriously impressive list of unique features. An advanced slip mode lets you scratch without affecting the tempo and pull off a range of other truly impressive tricks. Pioneer also gave the DDJ-SX the ability to run as a standalone 4-channel mixer. And if you MC, you'll appreciate the mic inputs, which use Pioneer's talk-over function for automatic level mixing. Take control of your DJ gig with the Pioneer DJ DDJ-SX controller.
Pioneer DJ DDJ-SX Controller Features at a Glance:
- Plug-and-play USB connectivity with 2-channel deck control
- Built specifically for Serato DJ software (included)
- Advanced slip mode with looping, reversing, and tempo-independent scratching
- Flexible input and output options
ODYSSEY FZGSPIDDJSX CASE
The Flight Zone Glide-Style Pioneer DDJ-SX / S1 / T1 Controller Case from Odyssey Innovative Designsfeatures the patented Glide-Style laptop platform design. It is specifically made for the Pioneer DDJ-S1, DDJ-T1, and DJJ-SX DJ Controllers.
It also features a high-density bevel foam interior that neatly angles upward, which raises the controller for an efficient control surface. The V-Cut removable panel allows for easy access to the front controls and headphone / mic jacks. A spacious ventilation pit under the controller is suitable for storing cables and other accessories.
- Patented gliding laptop platform
- Removable V-cut front access panel
- High-density bevel foam interior
- Heavy-duty ball corners
- Recessed handle and latches
- Plenty of cable management space underneath and behind the controller
QSC K12 POWERED PA SPEAKERS
Take a look at QSC's K12 powered PA speaker. Then take a listen. You won't believe such a compact speaker can put out so much clean volume! How does QSC do it? First, they pack an astounding (and astonishingly lightweight) 1,000-watt Class D power amp into the K12. Second, they build this 12" speaker to handle all that power and give you clear, full sound at any volume. This speaker is made to give you maximum efficiency and reliability, without adding the kind of weight you'd expect such a powerful unit to have. Your live rig just got a lot lighter, a lot more streamlined, and a lot better sounding!
When you plug into the K12, you're in for the kind of performance you'd expect from a much bigger, heavier, and pricier speaker. But QSC didn't merely make a loud speaker. They made a great-sounding 1,000-watt speaker you can rely on, and they built it right. From the sound-maximizing onboard DSP and protection circuitry to built-in EQ settings, the K12 comes packed with amazing features you'll love. Plus, it accepts both XLR and 1/4" connections and even includes a set of RCA inputs for music players and line-level mixers. Get this speaker and you're ready for anything! From the moment we first heard this amazing speaker, we were blown away by its winning combo of big-time power and crystal-clear sound. You will be too!
QSC K12 Powered PA Speaker Features at a Glance:
- 12" LF driver, 1.75" HF driver
- Frequency Respnose: 48Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 131dB
- 1,000 watt, efficient and light-weight class-D power module
- Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) and Intrinsic Correction DSP tuning for accurate, undistorted performance across the entire sound field
- GuardRail technology discreetly protects the system from damaging overload
- Deep mode for enhanced low-frequency extension without a subwoofer
- Locking IEC power cable
- XLR and 1/4" connectors
- Phone Mic/Line and Line inputs with Loop-thru connectors and independent level controls.
- Phono (RCA) inputs
- Front mounted LED may be switched off or indicate "Limit" or AC Power On
- Dual angle, 35mm pole socket with Tilt-Direct allows the speaker to be angled down
- Suspension and yoke mounting accessories available
- 4" voice-coil woofer design for reduced weight
- 1.75" voice-coil compression driver
- High Pass Filter for use with subwoofers
- Threaded pole socket for solid, secure pole mounting
ULTIMATE SUPPORT JS-TS50 STANDS W/ CARRY CASE
Speaker stands need to be both sturdy and easy to move. The Speaker Stand (Pair) fits on both accounts, giving you a stable environment in which to elevate your speakers to optimum height. Crafted from aluminum and powder-coated for finish durability, these stands will give you years of service. Each stand can hold up to 120 lbs. The strong telescoping and leg collars provide a stable stand for your speakers. The height adjustment collar has a safety pin for extra security.
JS-TS50-2 Pair of Tripod Speaker Stand with FREE Carrying BagFeatures:
- Part Name: JS-TS50-2
- Long-lasting aluminum construction
- Durable powder-coated finish
- Tripod base is very stable and sturdy
- Stand is height-adjustable
- Carrying bag included for FREE!
- Holds up to 120 lbs.
- Height 46.5" - 81.5"