B&C's 21SW152 21" pro subwoofer speaker boasts an oversized 6.0" voice coil, neodymium motor, 2,000 watts RMS power handling capacity, and 15 mm Xmax (60 mm peak-to-peak excursion before damage).
- Lightweight but powerful FEA-optimized neodymium magnet
- Extremely high BL factor and Xmax for outstanding LF output
- 15 mm Xmax, 60 mm peak-to-peak excursion before damage
- 6.0" split winding copper voice coil on fiberglass former
- Ventilated voice coil gap reduces power compression
- Aluminum demodulation ring on pole piece reduces distortion
- Double silicone spider
The B&C 21SW152 is an advanced, lightweight subwoofer driver featuring 2,000 watts RMS power handling, a 1.18" long/6.0" diameter copper voice coil with very high thermal capability, and a ventilated neodymium magnet assembly that provides low power compression. An aluminum demodulation ring fitted to the 21SW152's pole piece reduces distortion.
- Nominal Diameter21"
- Power Handling (RMS)2,000 Watts
- Power Handling (max)4000 Watts
- Impedance8 ohms
- Frequency Response30 to 1,000 Hz
- Sensitivity96 dB 1W/1m
- Voice Coil Diameter6"
- Resonant Frequency (Fs)32 Hz
- DC Resistance (Re)3 ohms
- Voice Coil Inductance (Le)1.5 mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms)7
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes)0.31
- Total Q (Qts)0.3
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas)7 ft.³
- BL Product (BL)32.5 Tm
- Diaphragm Mass Inc. Airload (Mms)460g
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax)15 mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd)1680 cm²
- Cone MaterialCoated Paper
- Surround MaterialCloth
- Voice Coil Wire MaterialCopper
- Voice Coil FormerFiberglass
- Basket / Frame MaterialCast Aluminum
- Magnet MaterialNeodymium
- Overall Outside Diameter21.5"
- Baffle Cutout Diameter20"
- Bolt Circle Diameter20.7"
- # Mounting Holes8
- BrandB&C Speakers
- Part Number294-6020
- Unit of MeasureEA
- Weight46.65 lbs.
Customers Also Viewed