B&C's 18SW100 18" pro subwoofer speaker boasts an oversized 4.0" voice coil, neodymium motor, 1,500 watts RMS power handling capacity.
- Lightweight but powerful FEA-optimized neodymium magnet
- Extremely high BL factor and Xmax for outstanding LF output
- 12.5 mm Xmax, 57 mm peak-to-peak excursion before damage
- 4.0" split winding copper voice coil on fiberglass former
- Ventilated voice coil gap reduces power compression
- Aluminum demodulation ring on pole piece reduces distortion
- Double silicone spider
The B&C 18SW100 is an advanced, lightweight subwoofer driver featuring 1,500 watts RMS power handling, a 1.26" long/4.0" diameter copper voice coil with very high thermal capability, and a ventilated neodymium magnet assembly that provides low power compression. An aluminum demodulation ring fitted to the 18SW100's pole piece reduces distortion.
- Nominal Diameter18"
- Power Handling (RMS)1,500 Watts
- Power Handling (max)3000 Watts
- Impedance8 ohms
- Frequency Response35 to 1,000 Hz
- Sensitivity97 dB 1W/1m
- Voice Coil Diameter4"
- Resonant Frequency (Fs)35 Hz
- DC Resistance (Re)5 ohms
- Voice Coil Inductance (Le)2.2 mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms)5.9
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes)0.4
- Total Q (Qts)0.38
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas)6.3 ft.³
- BL Product (BL)26.1 Tm
- Diaphragm Mass Inc. Airload (Mms)234g
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax)12.5 mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd)1210 cm²
- Cone MaterialCoated Paper
- Surround MaterialCloth
- Voice Coil Wire MaterialCopper
- Voice Coil FormerFiberglass
- Basket / Frame MaterialCast Aluminum
- Magnet MaterialNeodymium
- Overall Outside Diameter18"
- Baffle Cutout Diameter16.6"
- Bolt Circle Diameter17.44"
- # Mounting Holes8
- BrandB&C Speakers
- Part Number294-6005
- Unit of MeasureEA
- Product Rating
- Weight27.15 lbs.
Customers Also Viewed