- PA Systems & Speakers
- LF Drivers
- B&C 15PLB76 15" Professional 400W Woofer Speaker 8 Ohm
- 800 watt continuous program power
- 3" copper voice coil
- 100 dB 1w/1m sensitivity
- Ribbed cone and double half-roll suspension
- High Xmax for more bass output
The B&C 15PLB76 15" pro woofer's 3" copper voice coil is wound inside-outside on a fiberglass former and features a generous 16 mm winding length for extended Xmax. A ribbed cone and double half-roll suspension function with total linearity and mechanical integrity, making the 15PLB76 especially well suited to woofer duty in high output 2-way professional PA speakers and floor monitors.
- Nominal Diameter15"
- Power Handling (RMS)400 Watts
- Power Handling (max)800 Watts
- Impedance8 ohms
- Frequency Response40 to 2,000 Hz
- Sensitivity100 dB 1W/1m
- Voice Coil Diameter3"
- Resonant Frequency (Fs)42 Hz
- DC Resistance (Re)5 ohms
- Voice Coil Inductance (Le)1.3 mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms)5.9
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes)0.26
- Total Q (Qts)0.25
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas)5.8 ft.³
- BL Product (BL)22.1 Tm
- Diaphragm Mass Inc. Airload (Mms)88g
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax)5 mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd)855 cm²
- Cone MaterialCoated Paper
- Surround MaterialCloth
- Voice Coil Wire MaterialCopper
- Voice Coil FormerFiberglass
- Basket / Frame MaterialCast Aluminum
- Magnet MaterialFerrite
- Overall Outside Diameter15.5"
- Baffle Cutout Diameter13.9"
- Bolt Circle Diameter14.7"
- # Mounting Holes8
Customers Also Viewed