The RMXa Series is an update on a proven line of amplifiers line of amplifiers combining legendary QSC reliability, audio performance and affordability. Entertainers and touring users can continue to rely on the RMXa as one of the leading amplifier series in the world. For mid-power applications, the 2RU models offer 4Ω power ratings from 300 to 800 watts per channel. For premium loudspeaker systems with extremely high power capacity the 3RU models (RMX 4050a and RMX 5050a) are unchallenged.
The RMXa Series amplifiers from QSC offer true professional-quality performance at an affordable price.
QSC RMX1450a Power Amplifier Features:
- Stereo or bridged-mono power amplifier
- Compact chassis is less than 16" deep, leaving you more space in the back of your rack
- Flexible I/O with XLR and 1/4" balanced inputs, plus binding posts and speakON outputs
- Front-mounted gain controls give you fast, easy access to your signal levels
- Switchable 30Hz/50Hz low-cut filter lets you fine-tune your system for maximum headroom
- Signal and Clip LED indicators let you monitor performance at a glance
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- Defeatable clipping limiter protects speakers against signal spikes
- Number of Channels:2
- Power Class:Class AB
- Watts/Side @ 8 ohms:260W
- Watts/Side @ 4 ohms:400W
- Watts/Side @ 2 ohms:700W
- Watts Bridged:1400W @ 4 ohms
- Inputs:2 x XLR, 2 x TRS
- Outputs:2 x speakON, 2 x Binding Posts
- Cooling System:Continuously variable-speed fan, rear-to-front air flow
- Rack Spaces:2U
- Weight:40 lbs.
Customers Also Viewed